Monday, January 10, 2011

All about me =]

All about me =]
I figured that it was time to update the "about me" post. Because I have done many things since I posted it!

I'm Mazie. =]
I've lived on a farm my whole life. We have had ducks, geese, cows, goats, rabbits, horses, donkeys, chickens, birds, goldfish, dogs and more. =]
I love to read. =]
I was homeschooled 1-12th grade. I am now a graduate. Holla!
I have six members in my immediate family. They are the best family I could ever ask for! =]
I've gone to church my whole life and I accepted Christ around age 5.
A lot of people think I'm older than I am.
I love the outdoors.
Jungle Pong is my favorite sport. (ask me about it!)
I am hopelessly romantic. ;]
I love my friends.
I like board games. Clue is my favorite board game. =]
I LOVE MUSIC. A LOT. Almost as much as I love people!
I love to sing! I'm almost always singing. =]
I love to give advice.
I love to discuss deep issues and questions.
I love to talk with my friends about the things that are happening in our lives
I like my stature. I wouldn't want to be taller, shorter, fatter, or skinnier than I am now. =]
I like memories.
Did I mention I love reading? Recommend some books for me!
I used to be a tomboy. For most of my life I fit in better with boys. In fact, I wished that I was a boy for the longest time. They always got to do things I couldn't.
Before I started layering my hair, every year, I would cut around 11" off and send it to "Locks of Love."
My hair is VERY thick. People everywhere have commented on it. At the orthodontist, for example.
I had braces for about a year and a half and I resent that I have to wear a retainer for the rest of my life.
I like almost all kinds of music
For two years, I was two puppets in the kindergarten theme room at my church. They are Coco and Blossom. Coco and Blossom have opposite personalities; Coco is a girly girl and Blossom is a tomboy. I frequently had to talk to myself as them so I joked about being bipolar. =]
I love corny jokes. (if they are actually funny.)
I say things are "happy" when I really like it and it makes me smile. =]
I love it when guys open doors for girls!
I love Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce cologne.. My cousin wears it. =] that is happy too.
I love aeropostale shirts and hoodies. Idk why, I just like it when people wear them!
I love kneeboarding. =]
I don't like wearing swimsuits around people. It makes me uncomfortable unless I have my shorts to wear over it.
I have three very best friends. =]
I have friends in and from places around the globe. Including New Zealand, Niger, Germany, China, Brazil, Japan, Thialand, Haiti and more. Yes, I have met all of them in person.
I have never left the country.
I've only been on one mission trip. It was to San Diego. It was an evanelistic training seminar.
Until this year, when I started working saturday mornings, I cooked bacon almost every Saturday.
I like to sew.
I like it when people say my name even though it isn't needed. Like "but you know, Mazie, that...".
I have read up to twelve books at one time. Don't try It... All the details get a little muddled. Haha
I LOVE hugs!
I used to share a room with two other people, but now I has my own room!!! =]
I have read Pride and Prejudice once and watched the movies MANY times. My favorite is the one with Colin Firth.
I have only ever regularly attended two churches.
I miss my friends from my old church.
I love being homeschooled. For the most part, the nicest people I know are homeschooled. =]
I'm a sinner. =[ I can never be good enough to go to heaven. =[ Good thing I don't have to be!! Thank you, Jesus, for paying the price! So someday I can be in heaven with you!
I love good smells.... Cinnamon, onion cooking, pie baking, some flowers, when a guy smells good, soaps, candles, good grandmotherly smells, moist earth, the changing of seasons, and dawn... That kind of thing. =] Dont you agree?
I LOVE living where I do. I have the most amazing view of mountains.
I love accents.. Especially Irish or Scottish. =]
If I'm around somebody who has an accent, after a while I will unintentionally start using their accent!
I like hugs....
I was sweet sixteen and never been kissed
I am a licensed driver.
I work at Chick-fil-a and I love it!
I've never been asked out or been on a date... However, a married man has asked me to be his girlfriend.
I love to sing... A lot....
I have a YouTube that I don't post on yet... KaleAllerion16
I've learned that there is no need to worry about that little imperfection... The only person who will be looking is the self conscious person who will breathe a sigh of relief at not being the only imperfect person!
I've learned that someones appearance can actually change according to their behavior. Example: there is this VERY handsome guy... And then you talk to him. And he's a jerk. Look at him again. He's not so fine, is he? Another example: You see a common-looking girl... You go over and talk to her. She beams and is one of the nicest people you have ever met. Look at her smiling face. Her inner light makes her gorgeous! It truly is the inside that counts! People's attitudes change the way I see them.
I like to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment